Cleaning of printing rollers and anilox cylinders
As peculiar your printing system may be, and regardless of the quality and printing inks used, UltraTecno provides a cleaning solution that minimizes your ink consumption and its internal rejections for quality.
We specialize in the cleaning of anilox cylinders, and all types of printing tools and rollers, as our solution is focused on the specific softness required by each type of material.
We look after the most precious asset of our customers: Their printing cylinders.
CLEANING OF PRINTING ROLLERS AND TOOLS FOR PRINTING INDUSTRY
UltraTecno have always placed wagers on the research of new applications focusing on ultrasound cleaning technology, gaining valuable experience throughout our professional career and exclusively devoting ourselves to provide perfect solutions to our clients. In this case, the cleaning process generated by our machinery known as cavitation, is the best option for the cleaning of printing rollers in every type of printing systems. The cleaning process releases the energy of millions of bubbles that implode by quickly eliminating all types of waste, and consuming few energy resources. As a result, our technology is one of the most efficient solutions to clean rollers or similar parts. Place your trust in UltraTecno and benefit from the multiple advantages of our machinery.
Its easy integration in every type of industrial processes guarantees the continuity of work at all times by optimizing its processes in many occasions, and improving the productivity of the cleaned parts. With UltraTecno technology you will enjoy of customized projects for all types of industries, such as the automotive or naval industry, optimizing multi-stage industrial processes or automated lines. Please contact us to inquire about the price of ultrasound equipment as our anilox cleaner. We guarantee you will receive the best advice by experienced professionals. Rely on UltraTecno to acquire the best anilox cleaning service of ultrasound equipment.
- Less ink consumption.
- Eliminates high labour costs.
- Increases the factories productivity and accelerates the replacing of cylinders and other tools.
- Avoids the use of highly corrosive chemical products for cleaning.
- Empties completely the cylinder cell in order to fully recover its capacity, although with old cylinders or completely clogged cells.
- Does not cause tensions nor thermal expansions such as laser technology.
- Does not erode the cells such as projection technologies.
- Attainment of homogenous cleaning process, not easily performed by an operator or any other type of cleaning.
- Cartonajes Levante
- Beneke Kaliko