Disinfection by Ultrasound manages to eliminate microorganisms with triple action:
- Ultrasonic cavitation kills microorganism by breaking its cell wall
- Detergent. A drop of ordinary soap diluted in water is enough to break and kill many types of bacteria and viruses, by undoing their lipid membranes, including the new coronavirus that is currently spreading around the world. Our professionals can propose the most suitable detergent for your application.
- Hot water at 80ºC is a powerful disinfectant.
In addition to complete disinfection, ultrasound cleaning has the following characteristics and advantages:
- Microscopic cleaning quality
- Homogeneous results: Even in parts with complicated geometries.
- Automatic process without the presence of the operator
- Water saving: Immersion cleaning considerably reduces water consumption.
- Health Safety: The system is safe for the operator and his working environment. Direct contact with dangerous products is avoided.
Ultratecno Ultrasonic cleaning and sanitizing equipment uses ultrasound at a frequency between 28 and 38 kHz, together with specific detergents, to clean and reduce microbial contamination of elements and utensils in the food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and livestock industries.
Ultratecno has a complete range of ultrasonic sanitizing equipment for – check the sizes of ultrasonic cleaning tanks available here.
UltraTecno also designs custom equipment for ultrasound disinfection for specific applications and for continuous production lines. Ultrasonic sanitation equipment on production lines offer numerous advantages, since labor is not required and results are far superior to traditional cleaning techniques. A good example is cleaning hooks in slaughterhouses.