Ultrasound & Cavitation
Ultrasounds are sound waves with frequencies above the human auditory range (20 – 100 kHz). The ultrasound applications are based on the physical phenomenon of cavitation
which may be induced in any liquid medium.
The sound waves cause the microscopic bubbles present in the natural liquids to expand (during phases A and B of low pressure) and contract until they implode (during phases C and D of high pressure). The formation and implosion of bubbles (cavitation process) is produced thousands of times per second.
ULTRASONIC CAVITATION EQUIPMENT
UltraTecno specializes in the distribution of a multitude of ultrasonic cavitation equipment for industrial companies. With a broad technology base, our company has always waged on constant innovation, creating and developing machinery to respond to the current and future needs of our clients. The most prominent applications of this technology include cleaning machines through ultrasonic cavitation equipment, cavitation and ultrasounds cleaning. The technology offers multiple benefits to its users. Ultrasonic cavitation machines guarantee an excellent cleaning process for every type of parts with the maximum level of energy efficiency.
If you are interested in this technology for your industry, UltraTecno will provide you the advisory services you need. Our professional team has the required equipment and technical knowledge for the performance of customized projects. Furthermore, you will rely on the best technical service for the maintenance and repair of machinery. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need more information, we will be delighted to help you.
SHOCKWAVES TRANSFER KINETIC ENERGY. APPLICATIONS
- Cleans organic/inorganic surfaces and porous internal structures, joints, fissures (by disintegrating polluting substances)
- Eliminates/separates microfilms formed by Brettanomyces and other micro-organisms
- Kills micro-organisms (by breaking cellular walls) present on surfaces and in liquids, porous internal structures, joints and fissures
- Reduces the size and variability of particles in liquid suspensions
- Accelerates fermentation
ACOUSTIC WAVES TRANSFER HEAT AND MASS. APPLICATIONS
- Improves the extraction rates of colour /aroma / nutrients / by-products
- Eliminates particles of matter (tartrates, living or dead microbial cells) of pores, joints and fissures
- Reduces undesired pasteurization effects
VIBRATION REDUCES FRICTION ON THE SURFACE. APPLICATIONS
Prevents undesired substances from adhering to machines and membrane filters
PARAMETERS AFFECTING SONICATION EFFICIENCY
- Acoustic frequencies
- Acoustic power
- Full immersion
- Partial immersion
- Vertical transmission
- Radial transmission
- Sonotrode distribution
- Cleaning fluid characteristics
- Distribution of energy density
- Container contamination
- Biologically active additives
- Oxidising additives